Exhibitions Exibition details
Scotland Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition
300 Delegates | 40 Exhibitors
NEW SECTORS | NEW OPPORTUNITIES | NEW BUSINESS
Now in its third year and expecting to attract more than 300 delegates, the 2020 Scotland Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition (SSCC) takes place on 25th February at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow City Centre. The event offers delegates the chance to hear from some of industry’s key players, access to a wide range of new business opportunities and the opportunity network with fellow supply chain companies.
The main themes of the conference are:
- The Energy Transition
- Clean Energy
- Oil & Gas
- Offshore Wind
- Global Markets
Packed with presentations and opportunities to connect with delegates and their teams during networking breaks, this event is attended by the entire energy supply chain from operators to contractors to supply chain companies
Described by 2019 delegates as "the best event of the year" and "an excellent event that presented numerous opportunities for networking and understanding potential opportunities".
Both members and non-members are invited to attend, ticket prices start from £175+vat and include the opportunity to:
- Network with 300+ industry delegates
- Meet key clients and fellow supply chain companies
- Hear from high profiled speakers on key energy themes
- Access to the exhibition showcase area of 40+ companies
- Attend the evening reception at no extra cost
The evening prior to the conference (Monday 24th February), a networking reception will take place providing further networking opportunities in the exhibition area. Access to the reception is included within the conference ticket cost.
Click here to view the full event programme.
Become an exhibitor
Exhibiting at SSCC 2020 is your way to reach potential new customers and suppliers. It’s an excellent way to showcase your business, highlight key strengths, capabilities and promote products/services including innovations and cost-saving initiatives.
Exhibiting helps your company to:
- Increase awareness about your business
- Spotlight strengths, capabilities and highlight innovations
- Generate new sales and build your contact network
- Firm up your position in the energy supply chain
- Reach a dedicated audience of energy supply chain companies
- New clients, new customers, new business
- Market your business inexpensively
Exhibitors need to have Public Liability Insurance of at least £2million .
Your competitors may be there!