Join us as a reseller or a distributor
You would like to diversify your business activities or enlarge your product portfolio.
Your first concern is to offer your customers items of equipment that fulfill their legitimate expectations in terms of quality, accuracy and performance. Become a SERCO reseller and/or approved distributor.
To accompany your development, we offer you:
- Personalized commercial and technical follow-up
- Regular training so that you can present and use our equipment by yourselves
- Pre-sale technical and commercial assistance
- The documentation you need for effective presentations
- Technical assistance for your customers when commissioning new equipment
- Access to information on our latest developments
Why become a reseller or a distributor?
Becoming a reseller or a distributor will give you the opportunity of:
- Offering a wide range of machining units for repair and maintenance operations on valves and flanges.
- Providing the technical solution that meets your customer's requirements
- Widening your product range by proposing surfacing boring, threading, counterboring, tapping, remachining, grinding and conical machining equipment
If you would like to join us, please complete the form. We will get in touch with you in the very near future.