Besides designing and building portable units for machining flanges and valves and carrying out other operations on its customers’ industrial sites, SERCO also designs and builds special machining units that meet individual customer specifications and offer integrated solutions to enable them to optimize their on-site machining operations.
- Oil & Gas IndustryDescription de la vignette
- Chemical IndustryDescription de la vignette
- ShipbuildingDescription de la vignette
- Food ProcessingDescription de la vignette
- Maintenance of Heat ExchangeursDescription de la vignette
- Fanges and Valves ManufacturerDescription de la vignette
SERCO, resolutely turned to the international market, and is now the privileged partner to industrial operators in the energy, chemical, petrochemical, ship-building and defense industries ,as well as, food-processing and manufacturers of valves and flanges.
This type of equipment is generally used for building, maintaining and repairing valve components (all types of valve operations, heat exchangers, boilers, etc.).
SERCO portable machining units can also be used for servicing and repairing diesel engines (especially those made by the Swedish company Wärtislä and the German engine manufacturer MAN), and is especially useful for repairing cylinder liners.
Our aim: To meet and exceed the requirements of our customers and industrial partners throughout the world.