SERCO also hires out a wide range of machines for maintenance and repair operations on flanges, valves and tubular elements.
To decide together as to what type of equipment is best suited to your requirements, please contact us and provide us with the following details:
- What type of component needs to be machined?
- What material is the component made from? (please indicate the reference)
- What are the diameters of flanges and valves? Or any other components? Please specify what components and send a sketch. What minimum and maximum O.D. must be taken into account?What minimum and maximum I.D. must be taken into account?
- What type of machining needs to be done?
- Surfacing, Boring, Surfacing and Boring, Others
- Depth of machining ? (specify the unit of measurement)
- How is machining done at present?
- Where is the machine intended to be set up?
- Worksite or workshop
- What type of drive is required?
- What clamping possibilities exist?
- What level of automation is required?
- What machining tolerances are to be taken into account?
- What is the schedule for your project?